Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Fun in First Grade

Happy Halloween Everyone!! We are having a blast this week learning about pumpkins, bats, owls, spiders and Halloween. I am focusing this post on things I do the two days before Halloween- when I do let the kids talk about costumes and "scary" Halloween characters. I try to make it more of a fall celebration in the days prior to this. But all kids enjoy a little bit of fun at this time of year. So I let them talk about the things I usually ban- vampires, zombies, witches, ghosts- in a first grade fun manner. The first time anything gory comes into the conversation, I stop it. ha ha Have a great holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. well those came out in the wrong order on a few of them. I am still trying to figure out all of this blogging stuff... ha ha

    ReplyDelete