Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tattle Monster

Good afternoon, My students were very active and ready to learn today. I am proud of the progress they are making this year. I did have a little bit of an issue lately with a couple of students tattling on one another, then it turns into them trying to tattle to get the person that tattled on them in trouble, and so on. YIKES! I thought and thought about this and with the suggestion from my Principal, I came up with a Tattle Monster. I am sure this has been used many times and in many different ways in classrooms across the states. This is just my own version/ creation. I am going to make it into a large poster to hang in the room. The children can fill out a slip, if they think it is serious enough for me to hear/ or if the Tattle Monster tells them to inform me. :) Let me know if it is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment